Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BUGGY BARN OUTDOOR QUILT SHOW 2013

One of my favorite quilt shops is just a short drive from my front door.  The Buggy Barn in Reardan, Washington.  It's a must see for any quilter.  They have a large variety of fabrics, samples and patterns. The Buggy Barn also designs fabric for Henry Glass Fabrics.  

Once a year, the Buggy Barn hosts an outdoor quilt show. This year it took place on August 24th & 25th, and I thought I would share a few of my photos from this year's extravaganza. Unfortunately, a big rain storm was in the forecast for Saturday evening, so they limited the amount of quilts on display. I wasn't disappointed, as there was still much to see!  








One corner from inside their main shop.
In order to handle the volume of customers, they set up a "temporary" shop to sell patterns, various bolts of fabric, quilt kits, and wool.

I was there on Sunday morning right after they opened and before the charter buses started arriving.  They also had several vendors set up in their large barn with various hand crafted goods for sale.

Even if you are unable to experience this unique quilt show, 
you can always take part in the action
by checking out their website (www.buggybarnquilts.com)

No comments: