Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, January 9, 2012

WEEKEND PROJECT

This past weekend was the BEST weekend ever!  I did nothing but sew.  It was fantastic! ;-)   Mind you, I did fuss in the kitchen a little, because I had to eat; and I uploaded some new items on www.myfabricobsession.com, but I didn't have to be anywhere or do anything in particular EXCEPT what I wanted to do.  SEW, SEW, SEW!

One of the projects I whipped up was a soft cover for my new Tablet that my hubby gave me for Christmas.   I used enough 2.5" strips from Riley Blake's Tuxedo Collection to get the desired width. (BTW:  I just uploaded Tuxedo pre-cuts onto my on-line store ...check it out!).

 I lined and bound the bag with solid red.


I literally just threw it together.   Nothing fancy, but it does the job!

No comments: