Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, November 19, 2012

PUMPKIN PIE MARTINI

Remember I told you about a scrumptious new cocktail I stumbled across while staying at the Hyatt Regency in Houston for the Quilt Market? A Pumpkin Pie Martini!  That cocktail was so embedded into my brain, I had to reconstruct it so I could share with my family and close friends.
While my mixology is not exact, it is pretty darn close!   I thought I would share my recipe with you just in case you wanted to give it a try over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Pumpkin Pie Martini

3 oz. vanilla vodka
1 oz. pumpkin cream liqueur (I used the brand Pennsylvania Dutch) 
1/2 oz. Frangelico

Shake over ice, pour into appropriate glass, add a small dusting of Pumpkin Pie spice (i.e. mixture of cinnamon, allspice, cloves and nutmeg), and top with whipped cream.
                                                                             Cheers!

No comments: