Karen's Fabric Obsession

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

EUROPEAN HIGHLIGHTS

I find myself short on time during these summer months.  I can't believe we are approaching the middle of July, and I have not kept up with my blogging duties.  I also have not been sewing, as I have been outside enjoying this wonderful weather.  I also broke my camera while in Europe, and I have not yet found a likable replacement and therefore, I have only been able to take pictures using my Smart Phone.

I realized that I have not even shared any stories from my trip.  Since I have not been utilizing my sewing machine, I thought I would take this brief opportunity to share of my favorite photos from my European Vacation....

Here is just a few of my memorable moments in... BARCELONA, SPAIN
Admiring the Sagrada Família
The Sagrada Família, is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.



Construction of La Sagrada Familia began in 1882 and is still underway.
It is expected to be completed in 2041.

Casa Batlló is a renowned building located in the heart of Barcelona and is one of Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces and built between 1904 and 1906.
Small City View
Columbus Monument
A Spanish Must-Have.....Paella!


 

No comments: