Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, August 12, 2011

Berry Special

Prior to sending a care package to my son in Dallas, I decided to whip up a little something for somebody special! I rummaged through my stash of fabric and came upon enough yardage to sew together an apron (a request from my son) for his girlfriend Maribeth (aka M.B.)  
I thought it was very appropriate to send a few jars of strawberry jam with an apron made out of a Moda fabric: Strawberry Fields.   I think it turned out really cute.    Its vintage retro, but girly!
Kenny requested an apron made of blue and orange and sporting the Gators, but here in the northwest, we don't have Gator garb.  It's non-existent.  I could have sewn it up in WSU colors??
(I hope you like it MB!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's FABULOUS! I say for Christmas, you make her a Wazzu apron!!