Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, September 9, 2011

Package Arrivals

Days after returning home from vacation, TWO packages arrived!!  Its like Christmas!  I didn't waste any time tearing the boxes open.

BOX #1:
My new purchases from Germany!  I was surprised how fast they arrived, as it was less than two weeks ago when I went on my shopping spree.
The Toy Maker nutcracker and the Night Watchman smoker.  They are going to be a great addition to my collection.   Oh that reminds me....I need to get that nutcracker quilt done!


BOX #2:
A shipment of Riley Blake precut fabrics which are going to be placed in my Online Shop/Catalog (Grand Opening: Coming soon!).
                                                                      "Sew Cherry"


                                                                    " Lost & Found "

I am still awaiting another shipment of fabric.....
                                                                   "Back Country"


I am currently working on a website host, but I hope to be up and running very soon!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH! It showed up! SO cute! Can't wait to see it in person! PS: Love the nutcrackers too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say that I have truly enjoyed reading your blog posts. I'll be subscribing to your feed anyway and I hope you'll post again soon. Big thanks for the valuable info.