Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, September 12, 2011

Pickled Green Beans

When I returned from Germany, I was greeted with 5 lbs. (or more) of green beans growing in my garden.

Hmmm, what to do with so many green beans?

1)   Give a lot to co-workers, family and friends;     Check 
2)   Make a load for dinner to eat for the next week;    Check
3)   Pickle a few bottles for future use...... Check!



 I followed a new recipe, and it requires you to wait 3 weeks before eating the finished product to ensure the flavors are able to "blend".   If they're a success, I will be sure and share the recipe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMMM...sure wish I lived closer!

Love, L

Anonymous said...

Did you notice any edits? ; ). Can't wait to try the beans, possibly in a bloody Mary?!

Karen said...

Yes, thank you.