Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MINI PIN CUSHION

While at the Quilt Market, I ran into the cutest little wool pin cushions from Just Another Button Company (http://www.justanotherbuttoncompany.com).  

I was tempted to purchased (as kits) some wool pin cushions with their signature buttons.  While I thought they were priceless, I was not sure if there would be a great demand to sell the product through my website (www.myfabricobsession.com), as wool tends to be very spendy and you truly have to see these little gems to appreciate them.

Sew, I purchased a sample kit, and I was finally able to put it together.  It stands about 2 1/2" tall.  It is the cutest little thing EVER!  And, it makes me wish I purchased some of the kits.

Below are just a few examples of the pincushion kits they offer.
What do you think....should I purchase a few?
Sweet Pea
Carrot
Ewe

No comments: