Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quilt & Wine Group

I belong to a small quilt group that meets one evening each month to sew, trade ideas, show off our finished and works in progress, drink wine (of course) and share stories about the latest happenings in our lives. Once a year, we also all manage to pile into a suburban (thanks, Claudia!) and drive down to Walla Walla to partake in a weekend of some wine tasting, and a little quilt shopping.

We just met this week, but I was too consumed into every one's stories that I forgot to snap a few photos. I did manage to take a photo of Jill's quilt tops which she has just completed. This beauty is a gift for her sister.
She was sewing on the binding of this wall size sampler which is going to be auctioned off at a local charity function! Next time we meet I promise to have more to share!

No comments: