Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pentleton Quilt Show

On Saturday (at the crack of dawn), I boarded a bus with 40 other women (and one brave man) from the Washington State Quilters Guild for a day of quilt shopping and to visit the Krazy Horse Quilt Show in Pentleton, Oregon. 
My neighbor, Kathy, and friend Shahera accompanied me on this adventure. 
  
Prior to arriving at the Quilt Show, the bus made a few stops.

One of our stops was to Pentleton Quilt Works.  This shop was adorable.  They were waiting for us and their hospitality was very welcoming. They provided everyone on our bus with a "bus tour" discount, which I believe everyone took to their advantage.



After another stop brief stop, we arrived at the Krazy Horse Quilt Show.  It was a very small show with 16 vendors and approximately 100 displayed quilts.  I shopped, browsed, and snapped a few pictures of my show favorites.
  

It was a fun and eventful day.

1 comment:

helen said...

Looked like a fun trip - mom