Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, June 3, 2011

New Display

It's finished!  My new display board.  I'm free from attacking cats, crawling around on the floor, and I can leave it out for as long as I want without any disruptions.
I purchased cork board insulation from our local Orange Box hardware store for under $10
Bought some spray adhesive that would cling to any solid surface (notice the attack cat approaching in the background getting ready to claim her new property)
And got busy spraying and stretching very inexpensive fleece onto the cork board insulation
I made sure the material was taunt and wrapped neatly around the back, and I mitered the corners
My hubby hung my finished project up in my sewing room where I can now place quilt blocks as I complete them, sit back and admiring my work in progress!
                                             TaDa!

No comments: