Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, October 3, 2011

EVERYTHING BUT....

I had all intentions of spending the weekend sewing on HGP #1, but unfortunately, I was not able to sit behind my sewing machine one minute.

This weekend I did everything but.....sew!
I was able to watch my five year old nephew play Pee Wee football (cute, isn't he?),
accompany my husband on a shopping spree at Cabella's (can you see him??),
and, made sure this bountiful harvest did not go to waste.
So, I got busy!  I canned up several jars of pickled beets,
and made the most out of the vegetables I had on hand.

Chicken Noodle Soup

Brocolli Cheddar Soup

Butternup Squash Soup

This was a productive weekend!
  I have my dinners for the entire week complete!!  Maybe now I can get some sewing done!




 

1 comment:

Cheryl Scribner said...

YUMMY - call me I'll be right over!! Miss you my friend and glad you have your blog so I can keep in touch with you!!