Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, October 17, 2011

A NEW LOOK!

After several months of planning, buying, and organizing, my on-line fabric shop is finally going to open.  Sometime this week, this blog will disappear and a whole new FUN Fabric Obsession website will appear!  I'm SO excited!  And, I'm eager to hear what you have to say about my new venture.  So don't be shy, please send me some words of encouragement or words of wisdom.  Spread the word...I'm ready for business!

Since there are only days until this blog disappears (and I am not sure exactly what day), I thought I would update you in my HGP's. 

HGP #3 is finished!
This is all I am giving you.  A little taste.  Just one measly picture, as I don't want to ruin the surprise.
I promise I will share more photos after the holidays.

This now leads me to HGP #4...
 
Two projects down, one is half completed, and a new one started.   I just have to keep sewing!

In the mean time, a whole new Fabric Obsession is Coming Soon!

 

No comments: