Karen's Fabric Obsession

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Found Obsession!

Oh My!!!   Several months ago, I was introduced to Pinterest (thanks to my Sister!).  Within in a few moments of exploring the new social network, I was hooked.  Yes, I am still a Facebook follower, but I now find myself gazing at the computer screen each morning "PINNING" interesting projects, yummy food and beautiful quilts. 

"Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.  Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. "

Sew, follow me on Pinterest (the button is located on the right side of my blog screen), and let me know what you think OR if you just need an invite!

No comments: