Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SPREADING CHRISTMAS CHEER

I completed HGP #9 this weekend and presented it to my co-worker, Misty, earlier this week.  Misty was very excited when she received her gift. 

I started working on this particular project in November.  I cut out all the fabric and fused them into place prior to flying to Nashville, and blanket stitched each piece during our cross country road trip.
  I turned out so cute that I am going to make me one!

I also finished HGP #2,

and, HGP #6.  Both gifts are wrapped and waiting for the big day to be opened.

I am just hours away from finishing the last remaining HGP's.  I had hoped to make everyone something for the holidays, but (of course) I had to many projects and not enough time.  I think next year I will start working on my holiday projects in July.

No comments: