Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, January 13, 2012

JELLY ROLL INSPIRATION

I have been racking my brain trying to find patterns for Jelly Rolls/Rolie Polies.   I have several on hand at www.myfabricobsession.com, and I want to share ideas and inspire others who have not yet used pre-cut fabrics.   I want to spread some inspiration!




Jelly Rolls/Rolie Polies are a great way to make a fast, fun, and easy strip quilt. Even beginners can whip out a quilt easily.  

I was able to find several (free) patterns.   There were some that caught my eye at Moda Bake Shop:  http://www.modabakeshop.com

30's Barnraising

Etchings

And, there are also several to be found at Riley Blake: http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/quilting_projects



Personally, I have always been drawn to Irish Chains using Jelly Rolls.



What inspires you to use pre-cut fabrics?  Is there a pattern you like to use with Jelly Rolls/Rolie Polies?   Or, what your favorite type of pre-cut fabric?   Just need a little inspiration please!


No comments: