Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, January 20, 2012

SNOWY DAY ACTIVITIES


Winter finally hit here in the Northwest.  While I still haven't touched a snow shovel (thanks to my hubby!), I have been logging in a few hours working on some appliqueing. 
I purchased this quilt kit last spring.  It came in six sections, and I am finishing up the last section (with the watering can and cat) before I start working on the borders.  I am really loving the way its turning out, and starting to think about how I should get this beauty quilted. 
I have always had something to hand sew whether its a quilt or cross stitch (yes, I cross stitch too!).  It keeps my hands busy while sitting in front of the television or during our travels.  

I must say it definitely beats pushing snow around.  I'll leave that job to my husband!!

No comments: