Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, March 16, 2012

FAMILY TRADITION

Last year in March, I drove to Bozeman, Montana to spend time with my cousin, Linda, for a little family bonding and (of course) to sew.  It was also the weekend I picked up my new Bernina sewing machine.  And, as a bonus, my cousin catered to my love of fabulous food and adult beverages.  It was such a GREAT weekend we decided to make it an annual tradition!  

Sew, this past weekend, Linda came to my house for some more family time, and (of course) to sew.

We did some bonding...
    Cousin Linda, Cousin Cheryl, my sister Krista, and Me!

We had some yummy food...

We did a little liver cleansing....
and, of course, we did some sewing...
A bag for Linda
and, a bag for me!

It was a great weekend!  I'm already looking forward to next year ~  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo Kitty!!!