Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CREATIVE ORGANIZATION

Recently, we purchased a new car.   My hubby is very particular on our cars being kept neat and orderly!  LOL, not me!  My car is like a giant purse.  I like to keep a little of everything close by, because you never know when you might need something when you are away from home.

I thought I would turn a new leaf and try to keep some organization in the new vehicle.  Since the center console it my cubby-hole of choice, I thought I would either make some fabric boxes or purchase some (reasonably priced $$) dividers of various sizes to "organize" and store my crap.

But, I have a dilemma!   The console in this new car is odd shaped and bi-level.  It also has a plug in for my phone charger and my IPod that needs easy access.  I keep measuring the area and writing down the specific dimensions, but I can't figure out how and what I can construct to make this special storage area a masterpiece.

Sew, please, please, please, if you can throw out a few ideas on how I can "organize" this storage area, I'd really appreciate it!!!  THANKS!

No comments: