Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 PROJECT RECAP

There have been great memories (and broken bones), but its time to bid farewell to 2012.  I was able to complete several sewing projects for family, friends and myself !  Here is a recap of my time behind the machine...
Tea Cozy for my Mom
Lit'l Porch Time (still at the quilters)
Baby bag for Wyatt
Tote Bag for Linda
Tote Bag for Mamaw
Tote Bag for Graduate
Baby bag for Grandma
Tote bag for Cheryl
On The Go quilt (sample for www.myfabricobsession.com)
New bar stool cushions for Mom
Table Mat for Dianne
Mug Rug
Santa Table Mat
Go Coug's quilt
Christmas quilt
Santa Baby pillows
Remote Control holders
Coin/Credit Card holder
Mini coin purse for Mom
Savor Summer
Moose Tracks quilt
I think I had a successful 2012 (despite being crippled for two months).  While searching for this years completed projects, I noticed a few UFO (i.e. un-finished objects) that I will try and complete in the very near future before I try and tackle new projects.  

I have LOTS of new ideas for new sewing projects for 2013!

No comments: