Karen's Fabric Obsession

Friday, January 25, 2013

EXPENSIVE CHEW TOY

Meet my son's dog, Java. He rescued her as a puppy from the pound a year ago when he lived in Dallas.  She does not like the cold weather; and since they now live in Chicago, she spends a lot of time in the house.  

Don't let that cute face fool ya!  She has a dark side....especially when she is board and left unattended.
Java loves soft, squishy things and especially if it is fluffy or has stuffing.  She can destroy a pet toy in no time flat.  

Recently, when left unattended, she took interest in a new "chew" toy..... a quilt!  

Sew, I packed this quilt into my suitcase and brought it home to mend.  Thank goodness for scraps!  I'll be sending it back to Chicago in no time, along with a BIG new chew toy for Java!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my...that dog has expensive taste!