Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DREADED UNCLE SAM

I am known to be a procrastinator.  Not with everything, but particularly in tasks I do NOT enjoy.   For instance, its tax time.  My husband and I do not get luxury of receiving a refund, but we get to partake in paying more money to Uncle Sam. I support the flat tax rate for everybody and I absolutely do not believe anyone should receive a refund over and above the taxes they have paid. I really need someone to explain to me how an individual can receive a tax refund when they haven't even paid a dime into the system.  This entire subject gets me fired up!  Needless to say, I've been collecting our tax papers as I have an appointment with our accountant this week. I am DREADING the news as to how much more I have to pay in taxes.  In the meantime, I have been slacking on all my blogging duties.  Bare with me, as I can't delay much longer as April 15th is quickly approaching.

No comments: