Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SPRING HAS DEFINITELY SPRUNG


The weather here in the Inland Northwest has been absolutely fantastic!!  No complaints here!  We have been unseasonably warm, and our average temperatures have been in the 80's (normally we're in the 60's).

My husband has already been outside prepping and manicuring the yard for the upcoming summer months.  The weather normally dictates when I plant my vegetable garden, and I usually wait until close to Memorial Day weekend to plant the tender plants.  However, since Mother Nature has provided us with this fabulous sunshine, I think I will venture out this weekend, dig in the dirt, and sow my seeds!

Even our apple tree is full of blossoms --- and if the bees get busy, we might get a load of apples this year!  Oh, I can already taste the apple pie ~~


No comments: