Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FABRIC ENVY

I have been just too dog gone busy lately and my blogging responsibilities reflects my time away from the computer. Although, I have made sure to carry my camera with me at all times, so I won't miss any photo opportunities.  I have lots of photos, but I have failed to share them with you.

This last weekend was WSQ's annual quilt show held at the fairgrounds. I was very impressed with the variety of booths, displays, seminars and the overall size of the show.  I was even more surprised when I saw several signs banning any photographs. Don't worry, I didn't break any rules.  No photos ! 

I did make a small purchase.  I found some fabric I absolutely loved!  It was a RJR Fabric, and I just had to have me a few yards.  I didn't know what I was going to make with this fabric, but I just had to have it!
I didn't waste any time, and whipped up a few throw pillows for the 5th wheel, but loved them so much I'm keeping them in the house in our family room. I do believe I have enough fabric left over to make some more the trailer.  

No comments: