Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Works of Wonder!

I love to walk by and view all the quilts on display!  The award quilts being shared at the Quilt Market were unbelievable!  I was not disappointed, and I made sure I admired each one of them and soaked in their beauty.
This "ah" inspiring quilt blew me away.   Its called "Royal Amethyst" by Rachelle Denneny of Australia.   She machine appliqued and free-motion quilted this gem!

And the back was finished too!!!!
This quilt was stunning and your eyes were instantly attracted to the brightness of the fabrics.
The machine quilting was impeccable.
There were numerous Quilts of Valor on display.
And some extremely detailed works of art!
These people are so talented!
I am so glad I was able to personally see these Works of Wonder!  I stand up and commend each one of you for your extremely wonderful talent, and I am glad to be following in your footsteps.  Thanks for sharing! 

No comments: