Karen's Fabric Obsession

Monday, June 27, 2011

Coeur d'Alene Quilt Show

Bright and early on Saturday, my neighbor and I drove out to the North Idaho Quilt Show in Coeur d'Alene.

We were quickly welcomed to the "Quilted to a Tea" quilt show, grabbed a brochure, entered into a raffle (of which, I unfortunately did not win) and started in the direction of the 175 displayed quilts.  I was not disappointed, and so pleased with all that was offered.
I took a few pictures of my favorites.
Civil War Tribute.   This is what its suppose to look like when completed -- remember, I am participating in this BOM and I am only on block 4.   I still LOVE this quilt!  I need to get mine done. 
This one was a show stopper "Bali Wedding Star".  Believe me, it was prettier in person.
I liked this one!
And, this one I loved so much that I bought a kit!  Just add it to my To Do List!
 After the Quilt Show, we headed to the local shop "Bear Paw", and I was greeted by my favorite sign!  Enough said.....I went shopping!

No comments: