Karen's Fabric Obsession

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SHOWER CURTAIN

Shortly after my surgery, my youngest daughter approached me with a favor.   She asked if I could make her boyfriend a new shower curtain, as a surprise, for his newly redecorated bathroom.

I told her to find the fabric and I would see what I could do, but not to hold her breath as I (at that time) had not been able to sit behind my sewing machine.

Low and behold, she arrived home a few days later with five yards of the "perfect" (her words, not mine) fabric to make a shower curtain.  

And almost a month later, we (as I forced her to help) created the special surprise I would have thought only a redneck, hillbilly, or farmer would love!  I was wrong.....Nick absolutely loves his new shower curtain!          

No comments: